Safety rules for kids around water:
- Always swim with an adult or responsible person watching you.
- Learn how to swim. (Classes are available through the city.)
- Learn how to tread water, float and get out of the pool.
- Stay away from pool and hot tub drains.
- Tie up long hair securely to keep it from being caught in drains.
- Never run, push or jump on others in the pool.
- Never dive in water less than nine feet deep.
- Always wear sunscreen.
Taken from USA Safekids at http://www.usa.safekids.org/.
Now that your kids are versed in the rules, find a cute swimsuit and cover up here at my girl. From fun florals to cute stripes, we have one and two piece suits for 3-12 year olds.
Now jump in! and Splash!