Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Check out the very cute and very funky Jesse Steele aprons, with matching children's style as well.
To keep track of all the tidbits of life, mom needs a journal of course. What could be more inspiring than these Papaya journals. Beautiful and evocative for thoughts on love, life or just dinner.
And last but not least, JEWELRY! A little sparkle to match the sparkle in mom's eyes. We have Miguel Ases jewelry on sale for $60 (down from $90).
And our every popular Gigi necklaces can be ordered for Mother's Day, but hurry, the last day to order is TODAY, April 29. Call Liz at the store for more details, 707-747-1886.
I hope you all have a lovely day,
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Safety rules for kids around water:
- Always swim with an adult or responsible person watching you.
- Learn how to swim. (Classes are available through the city.)
- Learn how to tread water, float and get out of the pool.
- Stay away from pool and hot tub drains.
- Tie up long hair securely to keep it from being caught in drains.
- Never run, push or jump on others in the pool.
- Never dive in water less than nine feet deep.
- Always wear sunscreen.
Taken from USA Safekids at http://www.usa.safekids.org/.
Now that your kids are versed in the rules, find a cute swimsuit and cover up here at my girl. From fun florals to cute stripes, we have one and two piece suits for 3-12 year olds.
Now jump in! and Splash!